Terms & Conditions
- All animals sold by Platinum Morphs are guaranteed to be healthy, correctly sexed and with accurate genetics.
- All immediate concerns with any purchase must be brought to our attention within the first 48 hours of a purchase or arrival of the animal. This will better help us to assess the situation in order to issue a return, refund and/or consultation.
- If animal is DOA (dead upon arrival). Photographic proof must be submitted to us with the first 24 hours upon arrival. The sooner the better. This not only lets us contact the carrier as quickly as possible to assess the problem, but also speeds up the process for a refund or future shipment of a replacement animal. We have yet ship an animal that has ever arrived DOA. FedEx does a fantastic job of making sure that our animals get to their destination safely and quickly.
- Due to the reasons surrounding husbandry techniques of each individual reptile keeper, illness and fowl play, Platinum Morphs cannot offer a refund policy time frame any longer than one week. We recommend that this time period is used to capitalize on a Veterinary visit for your new addition per your best judgment. If concerns are brought to our attention within the allotted time frame, we will do our best to accommodate the situation and come to the resolution that is necessary. Keep in mind that often times with reptiles, especially ball pythons; it may take them an extended time period to become properly settled into their new environment. We are very open about all our husbandry techniques, so don't hesitate to ask us any questions you may have.
- Payments - All orders must be paid in full before we ship any animals. We can accept all major Credit cards over the phone or email. We also accept PayPal, postal money orders, cashier checks, and personal checks (subject to bank clearance). Shipping costs will be included and due at the time of payment.
- Deposits - We can hold animals and accept payment plans on anything with a 25% non-refundable down payment. All payment plans must be paid off within the time frame that is agreed upon. Platinum Morphs retains the rights to determine any and all circumstances in which a deposit would become void in accordance with future payment plans or timeframe that the animal was held.
- Payment Plans- The customer agrees to pay the total purchase price for the Products plus shipping (to the extent shipping is not prepaid by Customer), including shipping charges that are billed to Seller. Terms of payment are within Platinum Morphs and affiliates discretion. In the event of a payment default, the customer will be responsible for all of Seller’s costs of collection, including, but not limited to, court costs, filing fees and attorneys’ fees.
Platinum Morphs reserves the right to wave our live arrival guarantee if the package is not signed for during the delivery portion of the shipping process.
Platinum Morphs reserves the right to hold any and all shipments upon our best judgment in the event of circumstances that may include, but not limited to carrier and weather delays or concerns that may impede the safe travel of any animal(s).